9th African Congress of Rheumatology / 18th Algerian Congress of Rheumatology
May 3-4-5th 2018 – Algiers, Algeria
AFLAR: African League Of Associations for Rheumatology
LAAR: Algerian League Against Rheumatism
President of AFLAR: Femi ADELOWO
President of the Congress: Aicha LADJOUZE-REZIG
Fadela CHERDOUH. Rheumatology department, EHS Appareil locomoteur – Hôpital Ben Aknoun. Route des 2 bassins, 16000 Algiers, ALGERIA
Phone/fax: +213 5 57 44 60 96 / +213 23 38 41 21
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Low back pain
- Therapeutics in rheumatology
- Behçet disease
- Bony disorders in Haematological diseases
- Bone disorders
- Connective tissue diseases
- Crystal induced arthritis
- Epidemiology of rheumatic diseases in Africa
- Paget disease
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Neuropathic pain
REGISTRATION: You can make pre-registration via the AFLAR website. Registration and invitation certificates will be delivered on request only. To make a registration, click here.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: Abstracts may be submitted via the Internet, by clicking here. Deadline for abstract submission: April 10, 2018.
Abstracts should be prepared following the following instructions:
- Abstracts should be submitted in English or in French
- Abstracts should indicate the names of all the authors and underline the name of the speaker
- Abstracts should include the name of the institution, the complete address of the authors and the contact of the principal author (phone and email address).
- Abstracts should not be less than 250 words and not exceed 300 words.
- Limit oral presentation duration: 7 min. Limit poster size: 90 cm x 150 cm.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: English and French. Simultaneous translation will be available for conferences, symposia and plenary sessions.
EXHIBITION: A commercial and non-commercial exhibition will be organized. Companies and organizations wishing to obtain information are invited to contact the Organizing Secretariat.
WEATHER: The weather is typically Mediterranean. In May the weather is usually pleasant with an average max daily temperature of 23°C.
TRANSPORTATION: Houari Boumediene Airport (Algiers) is served by several international airlines. The distance between the airport and the city center is 20 Km.
MONEY: The current money is the Algerian Dinar. 1 Euro = 135 Dinars.